We offer investment brokers access to investments managed on the principle of multiple fund investments, spread across a selection of other funds of asset managers like Allan Gray, Coronation, Investec, Prudential and others that each have different mandates, management styles and philosophies. The nett result is consistent and healthy growth.
The resulting investments called ‘Fund of Funds’ are managed according to mandated risk profiles of the investors.
The benefits to the investment broker and their clients are:
- Cost-effectiveness. Fees are negotiated with asset management companies on a fund level, which is far more competitive than on individual level
- Effective investment management. Changes between underlying funds are done within the funds, which results in:
- Simplified processes,
- No Capital Gains Tax payable and
- Effective and rapid implementation of changes
- The investment committee gathers quarterly and evaluates the investment strategy. If any changes are required, these are made if needed.
In line with our approach to partner with the investment broker, we provide various resources to assist the broker in their marketing and reporting to their customers. Please visit our RESOURCES page for more.
Sage Multi Managers is a licensed discretionary investment management company.
ABOUT SAGE MULTI MANAGERS
SAGE MULTI MANAGERS is an authorized financial services provider (FSP number 47866) in terms of Section 8 of the FAIS Act.